Sunday, January 13, 2013

Well...

Only two more nights with my husband at home.

If I could describe to y'all the feeling I have right now it's like this: when I have a big exam coming up in Nursing school I always just want it to hurry up and be exam day so I can get it over with, but then another part of me wants more time so I can be better prepared. That's what this feels like, I want it to hurry up and be the day he leaves so we can get it over with, but I want more time with him. There will never be enough time in the world that I get to spend with Adam- I love that man more and more every minute.

On another note- I'm starting a new life style change when Adam leaves. Notice I didn't say diet... More on that later, but I'm going to be doing Jamie Eason's "Live Fit" 12 week program. I will keep updates on here with that when I start it because I want to be held accountable!

That's all for now..

-Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment