Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's been a long time coming..

WOW.

It's been almost two years since I blogged and a LOT has happened. Here's a short little timeline of what's been going on with the Cox family in the past year:

:: March 2013::

Hubs and I moved to a rental home in Youngsville, NC.

:: October 2013::

We adopted our third furbaby, a precious pitbull puppy- we call her Daphne.

:: May 2014::

I (finally) graduated nursing school and became a registered nurse!!!!!

We moved again and bought our first home in Franklinton, NC.

:: June 2014::

We found out we are pregnant with our first little blessing!

:: August 2014::

It's a girl :) :) :)


So there it is.. As you can see, our lives have been pretty busy and exciting this past year. Our lives are about to get a whole lot more exciting and we could not be more thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment