Friday, January 4, 2013
Time to spill the beans
Now that all of our close friends and family know.. And Adam has cleared all of his paperwork.. I can share the news.
Adam has been selected for a private security contracting job overseas! I can't say where or what exactly he will be doing for security purposes, but he will be gone for a whole year.
I was shocked too when I found out, but I have known this is something he wanted to do since before we were even engaged! These jobs are not easy to come by seeing as how they require special security clearance with the government, but Adam has that since he was in the Marine Corps not too long ago! This is a wonderful opportunity for him and for our family!
Of course I'm going to miss my husband, but we are strong believers and our strength will come from The Lord, the distance can only make us stronger as a couple. I truly believe this is an honorable and courageous thing my husband is doing and I stand behind him 110%!!! We've had some people disagree with our decision to go forward with this, but I want to let everyone know we made this decision as a couple and prayed diligently over it.
So there ya go! I will be (trying) to keep up with this blog to document our journey and keep everyone updated on how Adam is doing while he is gone. Thank you for your support in this new and exciting journey!
-Cam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You two are perfect together and I have faith y'all will make it through! so happy for you and your little fam! You are so strong to be able to let him go, I know you'll miss him dearly! Way to go Adam! good luck yall!
ReplyDeleteThat means so much to us Shelby thank you!!!!!
ReplyDelete